20k Leveling Gold Guide

Check Out 20kLeveling.com!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

20k Leveling Coaches Program

New hot off the press 20k Leveling Coaching Program for new and old players alike.

View Coaches look for XanderEragon

XanderEragon’s Coaching Program

   Are you tired of being the poor guy in your guild begging to get items to make your character better or you can’t afford to pay your repair bills after raids. Maybe you can’t buy novelty items that you would like to get. Or are you trying to farm tirelessly for new pets and mounts and you still come up short.

Well you have come to the right place I am here to help you with 1 on 1 coaching and training to help you in World of Warcraft. With every coaching session I will provide materials that will tailor to your specific needs that you can refer to and always look back on. I can connect with you via Ventrillo/Skype/Email/In-game. I will do 30 minute to 1 hour sessions at a time. (Everything that involves me coming to your server is US servers only)


   Hello and welcome to XanderEragon’s coaching program. I am a experienced WoW player I have played World of Warcraft since the beta. I have own and operated my own private servers in WoW and many other MMORpg Games. I have had number 1 Guilds/Clans on every game I have played. Here is a list of what I’m going to coach on and then I will go into detail about each item. There is Gold Making, Gold Making with add-ons, Profession, Leveling, Farming Material, Instance Runs(Alliance side-Malfurion), New players, Starting on a new Server. In the end helping you become a coach yourself.

Gold Making and Gold making with add-ons are the same thing really I will give in depth tutorials on the add-ons to use to maximize the amount of gold you can make. Along with that I will also join your server and discuss with you which markets are good and how to determine when they fluctuate.

   Making gold with profession and add-ons. Will go into detail on what add-ons work well with which professions and how to use them in detail to maximize your gold making endeavors. No matter what profession you have I can teach you how to make gold from exploiting the markets on your server to Barking your skill in trade chat. I can help you make gold from Level 1 to Level 85 and beyond.
If your having trouble Leveling in certain zones not sure what to do I can help. I can show you faster quest chains to gain the most experience from your game time. (Alliance side only)

   If you don’t want to mess with the professions and you just want to farm materials I can help you with that too. I can tell you where the best place to farm items. Or farming with Skinning/Mining/Herbalism. I will show you place to go add-ons to use and how to use them.

   If you want to try a new server or your already on my server and you want some Instance runs I can help you farm gear. This is my serve only (US-Malfurion) .
Maybe you’re a brand new player to World of Warcraft and you don’t know anything about the game I can help you get started from level 1 and help you along with any questions and assistance you need.
When all is said and done I can help you become a coach yourself and enjoy World of Warcraft a new way.

   In the end I am here to help you with anything you need. I know what your think this has got to be expensive for someone willing to share the knowledge and time to help me. Well actually its not the most it can cost you is $15 US Dollars. Here is a list of the pricing break down.
$5 for any questions via email.
$10 for 1 half hour with me sitting down with you 1 on 1
$15 For 1 full hour with me sitting down with you 1 on 1
$5 for all Instance runs for 30 minutes
$10 for all Instance runs for 1 hour (anything over an hour is $5 more for an extra 30 minutes.)

  Again any session will include Material for you to have afterward for the particular area, (Does not include instance runs)

Material can and are not limited ebooks, emails, and charts
  

1 comments:

Blogger said...

UltimateWoWGuide has produced the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the money hungry World of Warcraft players that only want to reach the highest level and make lots of gold.

Unlike PDF methods our unique guide works in-game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Macys Printable Coupons