20k Leveling Gold Guide

Check Out 20kLeveling.com!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

JewelCrafting

   So i recently leveled up my jewelcrafting up from level 1-525 well technically its 520 gonna take 5 days to level to 525 just doing the fire prism which is a 20 hour cool down. But it was a long task of which was painful as far as spending gold to level it up. I spent about 8k gold to level it up which is not really that bad as I have sold most items in the auction hall and made most back by most I mean 5-6k just from leveling items. Most of the money was from disenchanting the items for the enchanting mats. Some items I sold like necklaces and rings and that sort.
   So the main reason I was leveling up jewelcrafting is for the main shuffle. Now i know some are saying what is the shuffle the shuffle is Obsidium shuffle I won't go into detail about it its been covered on almost every gold blog out there. So check that link out will explain it all. So what I'm trying to say is Obsidium ore is getting cheaper and the price of gems are skyrocketing So jewelcrafting is becoming very profitable even if you don't do the whole shuffle and just prospect you can still make a ton of gold by selling the raw gems for jewelcrafting dailies. And the blue gems that you get you can cut and sell ore just sell raw I know Inferno ruby the red rare gem sells for like 120-150g per gem so you can just prospect and sell gems raw or whatever you decide you won't lose money. I'm actually in the process of now leveling up Alchemy to do the transmutes and sell them raw or cut not to sure till I get there.
 
  So that's all for not too much info long day at work but any question please leave in comment. Also I'm Thinking about doing a give away for an authenticator not sure how or when but any ideas email me or hit me on twitter. Might do something with the coaching program :D :D
XanderEragon

2 comments:

Zathanos Synn`Malache said...

Obsidium ore has actually gone up in price on my server. I was getting it for under 3g a piece for a while... now it's up to between 3.5 and 4g a piece. I have a supplier who gets me a a few stacks every couple of days at 50g a stack, but that's not nearly enough ore. :(

XanderEragon said...

yeah actually the last 2 days i been buying a lot of Elementium ore for 50-60g a stack there posting it faster than i can buy it and process it lol check the Elementium ore market it at least on my server when Obsidium is up Elementium is down and vice versa so check into it :D

XanderEragon

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Macys Printable Coupons